Ousmane Dembele plays for his country’s France national team as well as La Liga club Barcelona as forward. Dembele was born in Vernon started his career with Rennes prior to joining Dortmund in the year 2016. As a player of Borussen team, he was awarded the DFB-Pokal during the 2016-17 season with a goal scored at the end of the season. He joined Barcelona with an initial cost that was EUR105 million, and became at the time , the second highest-priced footballer in history with his fellow countryman Paul Pogba.
He was a winner of his La Liga and Copa del Rey double during an injury-prone debut campaign in Spain. The 2016 season was Dembele’s first appearance as a player for France at the level of senior and he won 20 caps with five scoring goals at a young age. As a member of the France team which took home the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Dembele also participated at the UEFA Euro 2020.
Ousmane Dembele Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Masour Ousmane Dembele|
|Nick Name||* Mosquito
|Age||25 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Birth Place||Vernon, France|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1997|
|Home Town||Vernon, France|
|Hobbies||Doing Movies or playing guitar|
|Mother’s Name||Fatimata Dembele|
|Father’s Name||Ousmane Dembele Snr.|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Moroccan Woman (Name Not Known)|
|Marriage Date||24 December 2021|
|Educational Qualification||Ousmane Dembele began his soccer career in the youth team that was run by Madeleine Evreux. At 12 years old the player was a member of Evreux FC 27. The following year after that, he was a part of Rennes’ youth club. Rennes.|
|Career Manager||Ousmane Dembele’s representation is Badou Sambague.|
|Debut Club||* 2017: FC Barcelona
* July 1, 2016: Borussia Dortmund
* July 1, 2015: Stade Rennais F.C.
|Debut International||2016. France National football team|
|Jersey Number||* 7 (FC Barcelona)
11. (France the national team of football)
|Current Team(s)||* FC Barcelona
* France national football team
* Ball Control
* Technical Ability
* Sometimes the ball is held for too long
* Discipline issues
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters – 1.78 in meters- 1.78
in feet inches- 5’10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 67 kg
in pounds- 148 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Black On the father’s side, he is of Malian ancestry, and on his mother’s side he is of Mauritanian and Senegalese roots.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||* Short cropped hairdo
* High cheekbones
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Mercedes S63 AMG coupe|
|Favorite Video Games||Mario Kart, NBA Live 18, and FIFA 2017|
|Favorite Music Artist||MHD|
|Favorite Action Hero||Chuck Norris|
|Favorite Fashion Brands||Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favorite TV Series||Narcos|
in Normandy, Dembele was born in Vernon, Eure. His mother of his is Mauritanian along with Senegalese descent, while his father hails from Mauritania. Between the age between 12 and 13 he began his first steps into football with ALM Evreux and then at Evreux FC 27.
Dembele is a fan of Leeds United of the Premier League. The team was in the Premier League when it played on July 20, 2021. Dembele got involved in the controversy over racism when footage of him with teammate Antoine Grezmann was shared on the internet, where the pair were shown making racist remarks towards Asian techs in the hotel rooms.
While the technicians were attempting to troubleshoot the television in the room Dembele made remarks to Griezmann in French and said “All these ugly faces, just so you can play PES, aren’t you ashamed?” He continued by saying “What the fu*kin language?” before zooming in and laughing at one of the technician’s faces and saying “Are you technologically advanced in your country or not?”.
Dembele got married to the Moroccan woman in the traditional ceremony of Morocco in December 2021.
Ousmane Dembele Net Worth
In 2022 Ousmane Dembele’s projected net worth is $8 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||PS60,516,560|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||PS40,516,560|
|Market Value||$33.00 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||* Mercedes S63 AMG coupe
* Range Rover
* Mercedes G63
* K-Wheels City Bike
The footballer of the future is among the most well-known players of his generation. Dembele is an outstanding talent and is a good chance to be one of the most successful footballers in the world. Ousmane Dembele is a millionaire with an estimated net worth of more than 8 million dollars. Ousmane Dembele’s worth is comprised of his earnings, endorsements, sponsorship agreements, as well as other ads.
- Dembele made his debut for Rennes’ senior side for Rennes the reserve team at the Championnat de France Amateur, on the 6th of September, 2014. He was an 78th minute substitute for Zana Allee.
- Alseny Kourouma scored a third goal of the period as the reserve team of Breton Rivalries Guingamp beat Guingamp two goals at home.
- On November 9 on the 9th of November, he returned from in the midst of the game to score his first professional score at Stade de la Piverdiere, this time in Laval’s reserves. Laval reserves. It took the team an entire 18 matches to net 13 goals during his debut season, which included the hat-trick of the 16th May 2015, in a 6-1 win against Herouville.
- Dembele made his debut as a professional in the French club Rennes at Angers on November 6, 2015, taking over Kamil Grosicki in the final 5 minutes in the match.
- For Bordeaux on the 22nd of November, He scored a goal in the draw in Roazhon Park, scoring his debut Ligue 1 goal.
- Dembele scored a second time to score for Les Rouges et Noirs on 9 January 2016when they recovered from a 2-0 deficit to draw 2-2 with regional opponents Lorient in their home.
- The Derby Breton on 6 March the defender made his debut Ligue 1 hat-trick in a 4-1 win against Nantes.
- Rennes Director of sport Mikael Siftre was the director of Rennes’ sporting department. Dembele with Cristiano Ronaldo, who had watched at Manchester United at the same age.
- Dembele signed a five-year deal with German Borussia Dortmund. He signed a five-year contract with the German club Borussia Dortmund on 12 May 2016. In the DFL-Supercup, which took place on 14 August 2016, he was made his debut during a loss of 2-0 in the match against Bayern Munich. In the Volkswagen Arena, Dortmund defeated VfL Wolfsburg 5-1 on 20 September 2016, scoring the first time he scored for Die Borussen.
- In the match, the German team defeated Legia Warsaw 8-4 in a group stage match on the 22nd of November 2016 He made his debut Champions League goal.
- He assisted Dortmund to reach their DFB-Pokal final by helping Aubameyang’s goal, and scoring the winning goal during the final minute of the game, 74thminute in the match against Bayern Munich in the semi-final on the 26th of April, 2017.
- In the game that was decisive on May 27, the striker scored the first goal in a 2-1 win in which Dortmund secured their first major trophy in five years when they defeated Eintracht Frankfurt in the 2017 DFB-Pokal Final.
- Dembele is later named the match’s Man of the Match. After the season was over, Dembele was named to the Bundesliga Team of the Season and was awarded the Bundesliga’s Rookie of the Year award.
- Barcelona announced on the 25th of August 2017, that it had signed the Dembele to a contract worth EUR105 million or more, plus an estimated EUR40 million addition.
- After undergoing a medical on the 28th of August Dembele signed a five-year deal with a buyout option that was EUR400 million. Because Barcelona had recently traded Neymar the club to Paris Saint-Germain for EUR222 million Dembele was the second highest-priced athlete (in euros) and was a close second to Paul Pogba.
- The deal resulted in the payment of EUR20 million to Rennes and Evreux 27 also had the right to a part of it. the number 11 shirt which used to be owned by Neymar was given to Evreux 27.
- On the 9th of September, Dembele made his debut at the Camp Nou as a 68th-minute substitute in the 5-0 win against Espanyol at the Barcelona Derbi. He was a part of Luis Suarez’s last goal.
- He was banned for four months following the injury to his hamstring during his initial league match just eight days later against Getafe. On the 2nd of January, 2018, he received the medical all-clear. However, the injury occurred again when he played Real Sociedad a couple of weeks later. He was declared out for up to four weeks.
- Dembele was the first player to score a goal in Barcelona on March 14, 2018. He scored his second strike in the 3-0 win over Chelsea during the Champions League round of 16. The striker scored the first La Liga goal for Barcelona on the 17th of April and scored the opener in a 2-2 draw against Celta Vigo.
- Dembele scored 2 goals as part of a home 5-1 victory against Villarreal on May 9th this year, which was only the second time he recorded two goals. Dembele was a winner of each of his Copa del Rey and La Liga during his first season in Spain and scored four goals in his 24 games in all contests.
- On August 25 He scored the sole goal in the game with Real Valladolid, away at Jose Zorrilla.
- The 2nd September was the day that Dembele got his first goal at home of the season when the Blaugrana beat newly-promoted Huesca 8-2. Dembele got his 3rd goal in the match this season, scoring a score of 2-1 in a win away against Real Sociedad at the Anoeta on the 15th of September.
- Dembele made his debut Champions League goal of the season on September 18 and was instrumental in aiding Barca to beat PSV Eindhoven 4-0 at Camp Nou. As a substitute against Real Madrid on 28 October Dembele scored the final goal scored by Arturo Vidal in the 5-1-0 at home El Clasico triumph. The following week, back on the bench Dembele was instrumental in guiding Barcelona to a comeback victory of 3-2 against Rayo Vallecano, scoring the equalizer of 2-2 using half-volley in the 87th minute.
- On the 11th December of that year that He scored a spectacular strike on his own in the match against Tottenham Hotspur after outpacing many players and finishing with the perfect left-footed shot that went over Hugo Lloris. The goal was awarded the UEFA Champions League Goal of the Week award. Ernesto Valverde complimented the youngster following the game by saying “He has made a great goal, within reach of players of his talent.”
- The Brazilian scored his 2nd brace with the Blaugrana at the beginning of the year. Dembele scored twice in a win of 3-0 against Levante in which Messi scored the third goal to make it to the next stage in the Copa del Rey.
- Dembele’s 3rd Champions League goal for Barcelona was scored on March 13 in a 5-1 victory against Lyon. The match took place in Camp Nou scoring the last goal on Messi’s assist.
- In the opening game in the 2019-20 La Liga season, a 1-1 loss in the first match against Athletic Bilbao, Dembele injured his left hamstring. He was scheduled to miss five weeks.
- He suffered a significant injury to his hamstrings in February of 2020. After surgery, it was not anticipated that he would be back for six months. Therefore it was expected that he would be out for the rest of the season, regardless of whether the extended season was due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dembele made his debut Champions League goal of the season during a 2-0 win against Juventus on October 28, 2020.
- In August of 2016, Dembele was called up to the senior France squad for the first time, to play Italy and Belarus following the withdrawal of Alexandre Lacazette and Nabil Fekir were forced to withdraw due to injuries.
- The player made his first appearance against the former in the Stadio San Nicola. He was substituted by Griezmann with the last 30 minutes in a 3-1 friendly win against Italy.
- Dembele made his debut goal in France in a friendly match against England in the 3-2 win in a friendly match on the 13th of June, 2017.
- He was selected to the 23-man French team to participate in this year’s FIFA World Cup in Russia on May 17, 2018.
- In the final, on fifteen July played as an uninvolved substitute when France won against Croatia 4-2.
Facts About Ousmane Dembele
- Borussia Dortmund acquired the player from Rennes in exchange for an unspecified amount in May 2016. He signed a contract for five years with Borussia Dortmund. German club.
- He was the winner of his first DFB-Pokal Cup in his only season at Borussia Dortmund. He even won the title of “Man of the Match” in the final game in the final against Bayern Munich. He was named”the “Bundesliga Rookie of the Season” at the close of 2016/17’s season. Additionally that, he was picked to be part of”the “Bundesliga Team of the Season”.
- Then, in August of 2017, the player transferred to Borussia Dortmund Barcelona for an estimated EUR105 million. The additional fees were estimated at EUR40 million. Dortmund was also able to pay Rennes EUR20 million in transfer costs.
- The jersey number 11 he was given when he joined Barcelona was a gift from Brazilian star Neymar who had just quit the club to join Paris Saint-Germain.
- When he made his first league appearance for Barcelona the team, he was struck by an injury to the hamstring. He was out for 4 months following the incident. Even though he was declared fit in January 2018, he became injured again within a couple of weeks and was forced to miss about four weeks.
- His first season at FC Barcelona ended with a Copa del Rey and a La Liga title.
- Barcelona officials were reported to be insecure about his habits and thought that it had a negative impact on his performance in the first season of 2018. Personal chefs were hired to make sure that he did not eat fast food.
Which country are Ousmane Dembele’s parents?
What is the nationality of Dembele?
Is Dembele African?
Dembele refers to a surname that has West African origin, found most often in Mali and other countries that border it.
Is Dembele still there? currently?
- FC Barcelona
- France national team for football
How many games has Dembele played for Barcelona?
Is Ousmane DeMbele a good player?
Ousmane Dembele is among the top players of Europe as we have mentioned previously. He is extremely fast and has a formidable ability to dribble. In addition to being adept at shooting from the distance, he is a calm person to ensure a precise finish. The player’s crosses are spotted and he’s a tireless worker on the ball.